Saturday 1 June 2013

SLB Style Feature of the week: Okokon Eyo Effiong





Meet Okokon Eyo Effiong, our Style feature of the week. He's The CEO of House of Dagladash and also a fashion designer and an Event Manager and Consultant.
If you would love to feature in this segment (MALE and FEMALE),send all your pictures either via email to josephineasuquo@rocketmail.com or josephineasuquo@gmail.com. And I will be glad to feature you..



Tell Us a little about Yourself: Am Okokon Eyo Effiong, am a Cross-Riverian, Odukpani Prescisely. A christain, and am single (Laugh out loud). Am self Employed(CEO House of Dagladash), am a fashion designer, A consultant for event planning, management and corporate Branding.





How can you Define Fashion? Fashion to me is a way of life. I can easily know the kind of person someone is by his dressing. Fashion can help reflect so many things in someone life for e.g, If you are poor, rich, sad or happy. All these can be reflected by the person constant dressing or style. 



 What do you love about fashion: What  I love about fashion is that it gives me the sense of Confidence, I feel prepared and ready for  anything when I'm well dressed.

What are your hobbies? Watching Movies, shopping, music, traveling and adventures.

What's the fashion Item you can't do without?I can't do without my Accesories like my Wrist-watch, Bracelets, sunshade and belts.


Who's your Fashion Icon? My fashion Icon as a Child was my Dad, my Boss (Mr Naaku). My international fashion icons are Tom ford, Zara man, Emporio Armani, David Beckham and also inspired by GQ Magazine.



Whats your most Embarrassing fashion moment? That was when I had to attend one of ASA music concept with my house wears. to make matter worst, I was wearing a bathroom slippers and I was right in front cause I had A VIP ticket.
 















 What Do You Think, Hot or Not?
 





Thanks for stopping by, and please drop your comments. 
View previous Fashion icon Here
Like our Facebook page Here
Follow on Twitter @SleekladyBlog
   

7 comments:

  1. He's cute..has a great fashion sense~RD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat is da only kokomycin on point. He's fashion itself, my designer and friend. He doesn't disappoint. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Highly fashonsable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Highly fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Highly fashionable

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice
    http://trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has a good sense of fashion,but he repeated black shoes in almost all d photos.Shoe Variety would hv bn better.

    ReplyDelete