Saturday 8 February 2014

SLB Fashion Diva: Esther Gbudje

 

Meet Esther Gbudje an adorable Wife and Mother of Two Kids. A cheerful person,  and  fun to Chat with.  Esther has proved to us that you can still be Sexy even while Pregnant. #Winks# Believe me, i love her style. Classy, Matured and Out-spoken. Enjoy the interview below:

Let Us Meet You: My name is Esther Gbudje,  a fun loving, God loving woman,  a mother of 2 beautiful girls and expecting another child. Am 37 years old and am from Delta State but based in UK

What are your Hobbies? I love singing, composing songs, reading, listening to music
Click below for more pics:




What is fashion to you? Fashion to me is a way of expressing yourself
You don't really have to say much but with the right clothes, shoes, accessories and a wonderful attitude you can be whoever you want to be


Who's your Favorite Fashion Icon? Got loads of fashion icons but the bone that stands out for me is Rihanna

 Fashion Item you can't do without: Can't do without my shoes, love, love them.

Most Prized fashion Item: My most prized fashion item would be my Topshop blue snake skin platform shoes, its my favourite.


What's Your fashion embarrassing Moment: As for the embarrassed fashion moment I don't have any
Cos before going out I am a very thorough person










What do you think? Hot or Not?
Thanks for stopping by, and please drop your comments.

View previous Fashion icon HERE
Like our Facebook page HERE
Follow on Twitter @SleekladyBlog
Follow on Instagram @Sleekladyblog
     

6 comments:

  1. She is hot hot hot. I truly love her fashion sense.

    Http://frances-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is super hot! Sure knows her onion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumps up to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's hot. Pregnancy sure fits her

    ReplyDelete