Monday 22 July 2013

OMG!!! POS Machine introduced in Church



Okay, Let Me tell you what one of my readers sent to me last Night. I got back from an event with one of
my Fellow Blogger and Friend .And I was so tired .As I was about retiring to my Bedroom around 10:00PM, My phone beeped and I thought tis my friend, that wanted Us to do a lil gossip about our outing earlier. I picked up my Phone and saw an Email notification. I read it's contents and was shocked. Ok now to the main gist,  My reader sent a mail telling me that his Pastor has Introduced a POS Machine( Point of sale also called as POS is a machine where a retail transaction is completed. It is the point at which a customer makes a payment) to the Church saying Tithes and other transactions should be carried out there. And am like #What#. The church is located in Nigeria.
Now my question is, is it advisable for a POS Machine to be Used in Church and what are your reasons. Right answers needed.

13 comments:

  1. Hahhaahha.. My God oh! Church don turn business center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now. Let the ggaame begin. So now na pos machine I go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ pay my tithe n offering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I witness it at FMF headquater, an usher was moving around with a POS machine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4real? Pls where's d church @? And what's d meaning of Fmf church! God pls disgrace dis pple oh

      Delete
  4. Dats wat cbn wanted so its not a question of if its ok,since churches don't make withdrawal without efcc authorisation n since dey want thorough documentations,wat else do u want d modern churches do who felt church is more or less a biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, I can only say that God will judge us all. I can't even shout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Y r Africans so daft?We use d internet,projector&other Technological advanced equiptment&fascilities in Church,but when it comes to money issue,ppl start wagging their tongues without reasoning.If its dat way,we should return to d dark age of Crudeness.If d pastor felt a POS machine will make Tithing convenient for both the Church&Tither,so what's d big deal?

    ReplyDelete
  7. We need to be sensitized to be guided. POS is not only business based as the machine itself does not generate interest or income. It is simply a collection process.One major benefit is that it substitutes for cash handling thereby reducing the risk involved such as robbery. The money hits the account straight on without passing through any hands. Am sure we have heard of churches been robbed at one time and the other. Our God is creative and an initiator. Let's imbibe His nature. Be creative and initiate better ways of doing things. Its heaven backed. Haha...

    ReplyDelete