Friday 31 January 2014

Its my Birthday Today: Happy Birthday to Me


sleek-lady.blogspot.com
Hip! Hip!! Hip!!!! Happy Birthday to Me. I thank God for His unending Love, Kindness, Favor, Unlimited breakthroughs et al. God has been so faithful to me all these years. Am plus 1 today not by my power, nor might but by God's Loving Kindness towards me. I don't think of what to eat or what to wear or what to drink cos I know His banner over me Is Love. Please celebrate with Me. Thanks to all those that called, messaged etc. I am grateful to God and to you my Fans/Followers and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Pregnant woman and her lover caught in hotel by her husband
    Here

    Girls Caught Kissing Each Other Openly & Passionately In The Club
    Here

    Drunk girl and guy caught doing it in the bathroom
    Here

    Checkout What these Pretty Drunk Girls are Doing to Themselves in the street of SA.
    Here

    ReplyDelete