Thursday 4 April 2013

SLB LIFESTYLE: How often Should Couples have sex in a week?

Ok! This question was asked last night by my Cousin, and i was shocked cause she knows that I'm not married yet. So I decided to blog it and please I need some good answers for her cause she Isn't satisfied with the response I gave to her Below:

As many times as you want to go for it, go for it. Its a personal thing, nothing to do with set rules or anything, when the mood takes you both, then do it, if it doesn't, then fine. Instead of having frequent and routine 5-10 minute sex, it would be better to devote an hour or so to each other, once or twice per week. Take your time and do it right. If all other aspects of your relationship are good, then there's nothing to worry about.

Quality is more important than quantity.

What do you think is the best answer for her.

1 comment:

  1. lol... what kind of question is that now?

    ReplyDelete