Tuesday 18 June 2013

SLB Fashion Diva of the Week: Diana Eja



Meet , Diana Eja our Fashion Diva of the week.She's the Head consultant of Belleza Couture Makeovaz and an event planning and makeup artistry outfit.

If you would love to feature in this segment (MALE and FEMALE),send all your pictures either via email to josephineasuquo@rocketmail.com or josephineasuquo@gmail.com. And I will be glad to feature you..

More Pics after the cut:



Tell Us a little about Yourself: My name is Diana Eja. I am a Makeup Artist, Married to the Best Man in the World #Giggles# I love Fashion and love playing with colors.


What do you love about fashion: the fact that it allows me to express who I am at every given time. and also how i can go from  a chic to retro, been unpredictable cause that's what fashion is all about, and at the same time, its something one can't do without.


What are your hobbies? Being creative with my hands.


What's the fashion Item you can't do without? My shoes



  Who's your Fashion Icon? Wana Sambo, a nigerian Fashion designer. She can make even a tinniest piece of Material Fashionable and glamourous



 Fashion most embarrassing moment: None I can think of right now


Mot prized Fashion Item; No I don't want to mention that...(After much persuasion by Me, she finally opens up) My Swarovski Engagement bangle given to me by my Hubby

What Do You Think, Hot or Not?  


Thanks for stopping by, and please drop your comments. 
Download Sleek - Lady Blog on BBm app world(v1)! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/28899950
View previous Fashion icon HERE
Like our Facebook page HERE
Follow on Twitter @SleekladyBlog

5 comments: