Tuesday 25 June 2013

Fashion Diva of the Week: Imoh mitchelle okpon






Meet Imoh mitchelle okpon , our Fashion Diva of the week She's the CEO of  Just-Chic Nigeria Ltd and Creative Director of  Mimo. She's into Fashion designing and She's also into personal Styling and Consultation.
If you would love to feature in this segment (MALE and FEMALE),send all your pictures either via email to josephineasuquo@rocketmail.com or josephineasuquo@gmail.com. And I will be glad to feature you..


More pics below


Tell Us a little about Yourself: My name is Imoh mitchelle okpon. I own a fashion coy called -justChic
I also have my brand label Called- Mimo. I was exposed to Fashion quite early. Am based in Lagos


I deal in female chic pieces at affordable prices and also focus on discount bargains

What do you love about fashion: I love everything, especially the Impression it expresses.

What are your hobbies?Shopping anytime, anyday. 



What's the fashion Item you can't do withoutHmmm! I can't think of any at the moment cos really can't live without any of them



 Who's your Fashion Icon? Kimora Lee Simmons



 Fashion most embarrassing moment: I Didn't realize I was wearing a tore corduroy skirt - tore by crack area














What Do You Think? 


Thanks for stopping by, and please drop your comments. 
Download Sleek - Lady Blog on BBm app world(v1)! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/28899950
View previous Fashion icon HERE
Like our Facebook page HERE
Follow on Twitter @SleekladyBlog
   

9 comments:

  1. Go mimo....dats my sista...very elegant n talented may God Gr8ly increase u..X0X0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely go mimooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubts..she's a "Glamorous" Diva...n' pretty nice too I must add***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and i love the last picture.
    Http : / / trendyrammy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go fashionista

    ReplyDelete