Tuesday 30 July 2013

SLB Fashion Diva of the Week: Nwaka Chinakwe


 

Meet Nwaka Chinakwe, also known as Nikki by friends and Family. She's a Model and A Makeup Artist.

If you would love to feature in this segment (MALE and FEMALE),send all your pictures either via email to josephineasuquo@rocketmail.com or sleekladyblog@gmail.com. And I will be glad to feature you..


Tell Us a little about Yourself: My name is
Nwaka Chinakwe, also known as Nikki by friends and Family. I schooled at Houdegbe North American University at Benin Republic. I read Sociology. I hail from Delta State.

More pics after the cut: 



What's the Fashion item you can't do without: I can't do without Shoes


 What are our Hobbies: They include reading, Shopping and Dancing
 





Who's your Fashion Icon: Victoria Beckham















What Do You Think?  Hot or Not?


Thanks for stopping by, and please drop your comments. 
View previous Fashion icon HERE
Like our Facebook page HERE
Follow on Twitter @SleekladyBlog
 

14 comments:

  1. She's so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's verryyyyyyy pretti.. nice shoes too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are there really such girls here in Nigeria? she is damn gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful! D best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Infact dis babe is d prettiest girl ve seen on dis blog far thumbs up nyc outfit,makeup n shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. She s verrrrryyyy hawt!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If not for the name I would have sure doubted she's nigerian, in one word she's complete. The best on this blog.

      Delete
  8. Ma Nikki.......U knw na.....Legendary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Reality be advised, the canine was superior behaved than the usual complete large amount of visitors which includes the pink haired pixie who virtually shoved me out on the way when I used to be backstage in the Tracy Reese demonstrate on Sunday. But I digress. I enjoy canines. I have under no circumstances fulfilled a canine I did not appreciate. But seriously, there must be a dimension restrict for canines at style displays. And when they are so massive they outweigh the huge vast majority in the designs, then they must no less than get their very own seat.

    ReplyDelete