Wednesday 17 July 2013

I Can’t Lose Weight For Any Man - Eniola Badmus


In a recent interview, the actress revealed that she loves her shape and can't reduce it for any man. 
Read it below
  • But in all honesty, is a weight reduction programme an option for you?
No, already I exercise to keep fit and I am fit the way I am.
 
I have said it before and I will say it again, I am healthier than a lot of slim people. But that is not to say I don’t exercise. I do. In fact, I love swimming.
  • Even, if your man says so?
No I can’t lose weight for any man. Any man who doesn’t like me the way I am can as well keep a distance. Why must I even lose weight for a man? What if I lose weight and I find someone else and he says I want you to add weight for me then I will add weight again for the person. It doesn’t make any sense. Everybody can’t like you so if you don’t like me just stay away.
 

4 comments:

  1. Orobo-ish. My dear if ur man like u as u fat so, den suit urself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fat no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ reign again. Hit d gym n stop talking shit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't ppl be loved the way they are... I'm sure you guys that commented are not perfect... God will forgive your shallow thinking

    ReplyDelete