Thursday 18 July 2013

SLB Wedding: Bassey Delight Offiong and Samuel Egbe


Marriage between  Bassey Delight Offiong and Samuel Egbe.
Yayy, tis our First Wedding on this blog, Meet our Couple Mr and Mrs Egbe as they share their their lil story below. Happy reading.
How We Met
We met some time last year in the bank. He walked up to me while I was busy attending to Customers and said he was going to marry me and I just laughed. He told me that was how we miss our husbands.
Well we got talking and exchanged numbers. After a while we lost communication. But on the 1st of January this year, he rang me up and wished me happy new year. Then we got talking.
He then asked if I remember what he told me in the bank last year, that he has come back to fulfill that word. It all seemed like a joke and then to show his seriousness he fixed a date for our court and our traditional marriage.
Like a dream it all came to pass and We are grateful to God

How He Propose
Can I still remember? #Giggles# He just told me that he has returned to fulfill the word he told me when we first met which is to Marry Me.
More pics after the cut
























Wedding Details
Wedding Dates:
Court Wedding: 22nd of January
Traditional Engagement: 23rd of February.

Wedding Venues
Court Wedding: Calabar Municipality
Traditional Engagement: 80 Mcc Road

Get your wedding, Events, cocktail, Dinner featured on this blog . For inquiries
E-mail: sleekladyblog@gmail.com

Twitter: @SleekladyBlog
FB:
Sleek-Lady Blog

4 comments:

  1. Aww. So cute. HML to dem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy married life to them. Loving d bride look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful couple, very nice traditional atire. The bride looked stunning.

    ReplyDelete