Saturday 7 September 2013

Awww!! Read Adaeze Yobo Message to Hubby Joseph Yobo As He Celebrates





Ex MBGN Adaeze Igwe-Yobo is married to Footballer Joseph Yobo and they are blessed with a kid. The Ex-beauty Queen took to instagram and wrote a heart touching Birthday message to her boo
Read it after the cut:



''Happy birthday to my bestfriend, lover, husband, my baby daddy, my world! Your so special to me, am proud of who you are and what you've achieved and it doesnt stop here. Your still moving higher, there is no stopping you. You lay Gold as dust! Your like a tree planted by the river side.... Your life is a testimony! I love you more than words can tell, even more than I can show! !#Godlivesinyou #hehasjuststartedwithyou #kingingonanotherlevel #Happybirthdaybooboo''

Happy birthday to him

No comments:

Post a Comment