Saturday 9 March 2013

How can I date a governor I’ve never met? Actress Nuella Njubigbo


Here is a picture from the Movie she Produced herself. It's called jujuwood. Jujuwood is a movie about girls in the entertainment world; their lusts for fame and the lengths they are willing to go to be famous.  It will be released in April.
There was a trending Topic on media that she was Dating the Governor of Rivers State, and that he was the one that bought the 8million naira Car for her and she denied it all.
Here's an exert of the Interview she had with The Nation Newspaper



You bought a car worth N8m. Do you do other business aside from acting to be able to afford it:
Yes I have other businesses I do by the side but even if it’s just acting, it can actually get me a car and can even get me more. I don’t know if you’ve gone to the market and see the amount of movies I’ve done. I’ve done a lot. In a year, I know how many movies I do so even if I’m paid the smallest amount of money multiply that with what I do in a year I can buy this car comfortably. It’s funny the way people look at the industry and think we are poor people. I heard as at the time Tonto bought her Hummer Jeep she was charging N400, 000 upward. In a month Tonto can do six movies. So multiply 400×6 in a month. Even if she doesn’t have the money she can go and deposit half of the money and they will give her the car because she’s a star. Look at that year to this time. In January alone I shot five movies even if I’m paid N150,000 multiply it by the amount of movies have done. Really it’s not an issue.

But how did you feel when a particular Governor was now attached to it:
It was funny at first. It was laughable. At a point it got annoying and it got funny again. Some journalists called me at that point and I told them that I’ve released a statement on the internet to answer any question they need to know. I’ve not met the said Governor before. I’ve not even seen him from a distance. I only just see him on TV and newspapers. People will always talk but the truth is I don’t know that man. I don’t know who he is.

Source: Thenation

3 comments:

  1. Na wa o.. Rumour mongers!! Abeg enjoy ur new ride jare.. It is not easy. RD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, with my knowledge of figures, an actress who collect N400 a film and act 6 film a year, will only make N2.4m a year, quote me if am wrong, dat figure cannot pay her expensive house rent, celebrity lifestlyes even bf the year runs out, so for a lesser actress who collects N150k and do even upto 10 films a year cannot save to buy a N8m car is not possible. pls enjoy ur car any how u make d money enjoy it while it last

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life shal!! Anyway enjoy ur ride jare

    ReplyDelete