Friday 24 May 2013

SLB Style Feature of the week: Iniobong Inyang Nyong




 
Meet Iniobong Inyang Nyong, our Style feature of the week. She's a  graduate from university of Calabar, Calabar,  Department of Zoology and Environmental Biology. She's also a make-up artist.
If you would love to feature in this segment (MALE and FEMALE),send all your pictures either via email to josephineasuquo@rocketmail.com or josephineasuquo@gmail.com. And I will be glad to feature you..



Tell Us a little about Yourself: Am Iniobong Inyang Nyong, a graduate from University of Calabar. CEO of Sinoren's Makeovers. My turn on is Humility, and my Turn-off are pride &dishonesty. I love meeting people, making new friends and making people up.




x



 What do you love about fashion: What  I love about fashion is that it makes everyone gaze and marvel at at Me when I step out.

 What are your hobbies? I love making people up

 What's the fashion Item you can't do without? Jewelries



 Who's your Fashion Icon? Kim Kardashian

















 What Do You Think, Hot or Not?
 




Thanks for stopping by, and please drop your comments. 
View previous Fashion icon Here
Like our Facebook page Here
Follow on Twitter @SleekladyBlog

5 comments: