Saturday 20 July 2013

Funke Akindele Confrims Marriage Break-up


Official statement from Funke Akindele's publicist.
Dear Friends,

On behalf of our client, star actress, Funke Akindele, we want to formally inform you that after due consultation and consideration, she's now separated from Mr. Kehinde Oloyede as his wife. She hereby urges her fans and all concerned to pray and wish her the best as she moves on in her career. Kindly note that this is the first and only  official statement from Funke Akindele on the matter and will be glad if her wish is respected.  Thank you.
Sincerely yours,

Ayo Ola- Muhammed,
Principal Consultant
NEECEE  Entertainment.
Read More below

 This was her statement in a chat with SMD
 I will address this issue now and thereafter face my career and try to concentrate on the things i have on my plate at the moment...Yes my marriage has crashed.
Let the people who are laughing at me continue laughing,my job afterall is to make people laugh.let those who are without sins or mistake cast the first stone.let them continue judging me.God is the overall judge,he is the one i look up to.
I am shocked funke.why the silence all these while why?why facebook?

Its my private life,i know i am a public figure but i am entitled to some privacy at least . what has happened has happened,No one is beyond mistakes.i will take corrections from this and apply where necessary from now on- i bear Mr Kehinde Oloyede no ill feelings.

3 comments:

  1. Na wa oh. So sorry 4 her

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did she expect? Marrying a man dats still married with ova 10 kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm.... Its well oh.... Dats life 4 u ohhh

    ReplyDelete