Monday 21 January 2013

Nse Ikpe-Etim furious over pregnancy tale

Nse Ikpe-Etim  furious over  pregnancy tale
Since news of the actress’s engagement broke in the first week of the New Year, pregnancy tale has continued to trail her.
In a chat with the actress recently at a party put together by the CEO of Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA), Peace Anyiam-Osigwe, last Sunday, at the Osigwes GRA family house, Nse said frankly that she was truly engaged but not pregnant.
“When I refused to get married, the question was when will this actress get married? Now that it seems I have heeded their advise and accepted to get married, they are coming up with tale of pregnancy. And the annoying thing is that they will not even call you to find out before spreading the lies. Anyway, I’m not pregnant,” she squealed.
Pouring herself a glass of red wine while talking to this reporter, Nse said, “If I were pregnant, I won’t take alcohol, but see I’m taking alcohol.”

No comments:

Post a Comment